2010 was a pretty banner year for Camp Wisnia. Some highlights:
- The Drop of my first feature-length studio album SOMETHING NEW
- My debut music video RABBIT HOLE premiered at Pianos NYC (see: picture), screenings in FL, NJ and PA; honored as Official Selection at Florida Indie Film Jam and Philadelphia Film & Music Festivals
- CD Release Parties in NYC, Philly, DC, Boston, and PJ NJ
- New Website (you’re looking at it)
- New computer (this has changed my life, you have no idea)
- Music Festivals! CMJ, Millenium Music Conference, Cape May Singer-Songwriter Festival, Launch Music Fest, Florida Music Fest, Dewey Beach Music Fest, Seaside Music Fest, Philadelphia Film & Music Fest, SxSW: 6 shows in 4 days
- So much driving! If I was not in at least 3 states in a day, it was a slow day.
- West Coast Tour: LA – San Fran
- Fall East Coast Tour: Boston to DC
- Fancy Shows: The Kennedy Center, Philadelphia Art Museum, Joe’s Pub, Yoshi’s San Francisco, Gracie Mansion private event for Mayor Bloomberg (he was a happier mayor then)
- Insane Shows: Philadelphia Magic Gardens, The Brooklyn Tea Lounge, The Highline Ballroom, Camp Tabu Variety Show, Make Music New York Williamsburgers & Wieners BBQ Block Party: Part IV
- Great press (see: press page) & TV (see: NBC video) & Radio: WFUV (see: interview), Breakthru Radio, WXPN Helen Leicht’s Feature Pick
- Collaboration with Brazilian artist Denise Reis at Caffe Vivaldi (see: live concert video)
- First run editions of AW merch: tshirts, kazoos, and more (see: STORE)
This past year, I’ve shared the stage with wonderful musicians, made great friends, and met incredible people from all over the place who have shown me so much kindness and support. Thank you all for allowing me to do what I love. Let’s top all that in 2011.